... and she hates me!

Last night while jogging, yes I did say jogging, I was feeling pretty good about myself. I had gone for a jog, actually eaten dinner, and things were kinda going okay.

When I got back to my car, I noticed that the keyhole on my passenger side door was broken, so I looked inside and saw that my CD player was still there, so I assumed that somebody had tried to break in and couldn't.

Until. I get a phone call from my credit card company this morning, wanting to confirm some suspicious transactions that happened last night. $1000 worth of transactions to be precise. Ranging from Coles supermarkets to Safeway liquor stores to a petrol station where it was finally declined. I told the guy on the other end of the phone, that I didn't make any, and he asked if I had my card. So I put the phone down, went to my wallet and alas, no card!

FUCK! That was the first thing that came into my head. Hang on, it was the first, second, third, fourth, etc thing that came in my head. I now have to go to the police station, fill out a report, and then do further investigations with my card company. And because they pushed me over my limit, I don't get my card back for a while! Woo Fucking Hoo!

So a message to those lovely fuckheads who broke into my car:

I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE YOU BOUGHT THE ALCOHOL AND NOW HAVE ALCOHOL POISONING AND ARE LYING ON YOUR DEATHBED'S IN A HOSPITAL!

Just when I thought everything was finally beginning to go good!

AngryMac

2 Comments:

  1. Two Cheeky Girls said...
    Hi Adam,

    What bastards, and what bad luck for you. Don't worry, karma will get them in the end.

    Keep smiling!

    Sam.
    Dale said...
    *thumbs down, shake of head*

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.