I have my Christmas party on Friday night. It should be a ball! But it has a dress up theme, not compulsory, and I don't know what to do. I don't know whether or not to dress up as a someone or just turn up looking hot! The theme is 'Hollywood nights'.

At the moment, I'm thinking of just dressing up nice. Like shirt, dress pants etc. Pretending I've arrived on the red carpet. Its going to be the most easiest thing to do, and not going to involve a lot of effort. I could always just say that I'm going as AdamMac 'C Grade Personality, not that anyone would get that apart from the people who read this.

If I hired a costume and got really involved, I'd be a bit paranoid all night about wrecking the costume. Mainly because its free alcohol! And after last years, I think I need to know what my limits are. Last year it was a school theme. So I went in a blazer, white shirt, tie (complete with 'I Heart Boys' badge) and jeans. It was nice and simple. But pre-drinks then led to me having red hair! Yep, don't ask me how it happened, but when I woke up the next morning it was red!

Speaking of hair, I have no idea how to have my hair done for the night. Its gotten to the point where I hide it with my hat at the moment, just because there is nothing I can do with it. But I'm getting it cut on Friday, just before the party, so I need to make up my mind!! If I'm not feeling creative and can't think of what to do, I'll just do my regular cut-it-short-so-I-can-spike-it look.

So thats my newest dilemma. Well not really that major a dilemma, seeing that I have many others, but lets not talk about those!

AdamMac
Walking the Red Carpet like a PRO!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.