Okay, I’m officially addicted to Poker. It’s rather sad really. When I get bored, I find myself playing online against random people all over the world. I’ve got four different programs on my computer, which with a separate account, to play on. I have also recently got myself a poker set, complete with dice and chips! Whenever people come over, the poker set gets whipped out and a quick game begins!

Now I’m not the greatest at it, but I have fun playing, so that’s all that matters. I love going All-In and winning people’s money, not the biggest fan of losing it though. I play with fake money, so mum don’t worry I’m not spending all my money on Texas Hold’em.

I don’t know what’s so addictive about it though. I think it helps fill my competitive needs. I love beating other people. I love testing peoples limits in how much they bet and then winning all their money from them. Its such a mind game, that’s it not only good to play, but fun to watch. I love watching the people play it on television. Because you get to see them crumble in front of you, and watch the other players triumphant.

But I don’t think I’m as good in person as I am online. I think I need my computer to be between me and the other players, so that they can’t see my face. Mainly because I’m not the best at bluffing, and its so much easier to bluff online! Anyway, I must be off, more poker to play.

AdamMac
Looking for a Pokerholics Anonymous.

1 Comment:

  1. Dale said...
    You STILL owe me a rematch! Then you'll be 'beaten by a king' - me, the undisputed king of all things poker. :P
    I went easy on ya the first time, cos I know how much you "love beating other people". I'd be more careful with your phrasing in the future... :)
    Anyway, carry on.
    - The undisputed king of all things poker.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.