The softball season has started again and it looks like the Knights are in for an interesting season.

Both the men and the women won their first game, with the women showing the competition that they are here to play. Ok, so the other team only had 7 players, and weren't that good, but they still showed them, good work girls!

The guys weren't as impressive with them only winning by a mere run, but I'm sure that the next game will hopefully be a bit different.

Now I've put another thing for you guys to look out for on the blog. On right hand side tool bar thingy, I've put the latest scores for the Western Knights. This will be updated later today, because I can't remember the score :P

I've also kept the dream diary up to date, and been analyzing some of the things in them, which is causing my head to go funny, so might stop that soon. The interpretation that is, not the writing my dreams down.

AdamMac
Back in the game

4 Comments:

  1. AdamMac said...
    BTW....

    Happy 150th post to me, Happy 150th post to me....
    Anonymous said...
    we kicked some serious arse, I say put us back to B-Grade we will show them how good we are!! I was fantastic haha nah i wasnt that good :P fucken on bench for half the game >:-(
    Dale said...
    Wow.. 150 posts! Impressive. Having read them all now I can say that you definitely have something to be proud of here. Hope I can make it to 150..
    Keep up the good work and go knights! :)
    Paul said...
    I have also finished reading the Chronicles of C Grade, and have learnt many things I shall never forget. Hmm I only have 11, but I did only start two weeks ago..

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.