Well, songs can be really reflective of who we are... Or they can just be fun to listen to...

At the moment I'm addicted to Wicked. Its basically about the Witches in Wizard of Oz, really awesome!!!

So here are some random lyrics :P

  • Good news! She's dead! The Witch of the West is dead! The wickedest witch there ever was The enemy of all of us here in Oz Is Dead! And Goodness knows The Wicked's lives are lonely Goodness knows The Wicked die alone It just shows when you're Wicked You're left only On your own
  • When I meet the Wizard Once I prove my worth When I meet the Wizard What I've waited for since...since birth! And with all his Wizard wisdom By my looks, he won't be blinded Do you think the Wizard is... dumb? Or like Munchkins, so small-minded? No! He'll say to me: "I see who you truly are A girl on whom I can rely!" And that's how we'll begin The Wizard and I... And I'll stand there with the Wizard Feeling things I've never felt And though I'd never show it I'll be so happy, I could melt And so it will be For the rest of my life And I'll want nothing else 'til I die Held in such high esteem When people see me, they will scream For half of Oz's fav'rite team: The Wizard and I!
  • lets just say I loathe it all. Every little trait however small, makes my very flesh begin to crawl, with simple utter loathing theres a strange exilhiration in such total detestation. It's so pure so strong though i do admit it came on fast still i do believe that it can last and i will be loathing, loathing you my whole life long
  • WonderfulThey called me "Wonderful"So I said "Wonderful" - if you insistI will be "Wonderful"And they said "Wonderful"Believe me, it's hard to resist'Cause it feels wonderfulThey think I'm wonderfulHey, look who's wonderful -This corn-fed hickWho said: "It might be keenTo build a town of green
  • Ev'ry day, more wicked!Ev'ry day, the terror grows!All of Oz is ever on alert!That's the way with Wicked - Spreading fear where e'er she goesSeeking out new victims she can hurt!
  • whenever i see someone less fortunate than i, and let's face it, who isn't less fortunate than i? my tender heart tends to start to bleed. and when someone needs a makeover, i simply have to take over! i know i know exactly what they need! and even in your case, though it's the toughest case i've yet to face, don't worry, i'm determined to succeed! follow my lead, and yes indeed, you will be... POPULAR! you're gonna be popular! i'll teach you the propper ploys, when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce, ooh! i'll show you what shoes to wear! how to fix your hair! everthing that really counts to be... POPULAR! i'll help you be popular! you'll hang with the right cohorts, you'll be good at sports, know the slang you've got to know. so let's start, 'cause you've got an awfully long way to go! don't be offended by my frank analysis, think of it as personality dialysis, now that i've chosen to become a pal, a sister and advisor, there's nobody wiser! not when it comes to... POPULAR! i know about popular. and with an assist from me, to be who you'll be, instead of dreary who you were...uh, are. there's nothing that can stop you, from becoming popular... lar... la la, la la! we're gonna make you pop-u-lar! when i see depressing creatures, with unprepossessing features, i remind them on their own behalf to - think - of celebrated heads of state, or specially great communicators! did they have brains or knowledge? don't make me laugh! they were POPULAR! please! it's all about popular. it's not about aptitude, it's the way you're viewed, so it's very shrewd to be, very very popular like ME!
  • No good deed goes unpunished no act of charity goes unresented no good deed goes unpunished that's my new creed my road of good intentions lead where such roads always lead no good deed goes unpunished, No good deed goes unpunished all helpful urges should be circumvented no good deed goes unpunished sure I ment well well look at what well ment did all right enough so be it so be it then let all OZ be agreed i'm wicked through and through since i can not succeed Fiyero saving you I promise no good deed will I attempt to do again ever again no good deed will I do again!
  • I've heard it saidThat people come into our lives for a reasonBringing something we must learnAnd we are ledTo those who help us most to growIf we let themAnd we help them in returnWell, I don't know if I believe that's trueBut I know I'm who I am todayBecause I knew youLike a comet pulled from orbitAs it passes a sunLike a stream that meets a boulderHalfway through the woodWho can say if I've been changed for the better?But because I knew youI have been changed for good, It well may beThat we will never meet againIn this lifetimeSo let me say before we partSo much of me Is made of what I learned from youYou'll be with meLike a handprint on my heartAnd now whatever way our stories endI know you have re-written mineBy being my friend...
  • I'm through accepting limits 'Cuz someone says they're so Some things I cannot change But 'till I try, I'll never know Too long I've been afraid of Losing love - I guess I have lost Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost I'd sooner buy Defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity And you can't pull me down... So if you care to find me Look to the western sky As someone told me lately - Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly And if I'm flying solo At least I'm flying free To those who'd ground me Take a message back from me - Tell them how I Am defying gravity! I'm flying high Defying gravity! And soon I'll match them in renown And nobody in all of Oz No wizard that there is or was Is ever gonna bring me down!

There you go... Now go buy the album :P

OK, so this post is just lyrics, I can't be bothered doing anything else :P

1 Comment:

  1. princessoctober said...
    LOL..I read these lyrics and laughed at how pointed some of them are..no pun intended.
    My music right now is revolving anything that keeps Allie calm. We've had a rough few days, we found out she has a milk intolerence, so we switched her to soy formula...I believe I am in love with soy. She's happy and sleeps almost all of the night except for 1 3 am feeding..YAY!!!!!! Mommy and Daddy and Allie all doing fine and are resting again..Hope to see you all swing by the blog.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.