Well not that busy, but I'm sure you've gotten the idea...

I've been slack, I know, someone shoot me now.... Its been a while since my last post, and to tell you the honest truth, I have no excuse why I haven't posted earlier... Seeing that I'm on the net nearly every night, and have plently of oppurtunities to blog, I just don't know why I haven't. Anyway, I'm doing one now, so lets get on with it, shall we...

Been flat out lately, helping build/paint sets for two productions, one is on Saturdays, and the other is on Sundays, so doing that is a lot of fun. When it comes time to actually do the productions, I know I'm gonna have a ball!!!

Still working full-time, still for Optus, and loving it... Not much more really happening on the workside of things.

Nothing happening in AdamMac's love life, so lets just leave it at that.

Went and saw Da Vinci Code on Saturday, extremely disappointed, just reminds me that some books should never become movies, but watched Narnia afterwards, which goes to show that some books can become movies, was slightly confused that day.

Couple of other things that I wanna talk about, but really should start getting ready for work... Shall type another one tonight... I PROMISE!!!

5 Comments:

  1. ~shan said...
    you are so right! the da vinci code should not have been made in to a movie. and now i hear that they want to make angels and demons in to a movie too. tsk, tsk, tsk...
    ~shan said...
    yep. the moive has ruined it for me
    ~shan said...
    PS: dont bother with the omen. save some money and hire the original from video ezy. $3 for a weekly rental
    Anonymous said...
    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.