First of all, apologies to mum for not doing this blog sooner... BUT GET OVER IT!! Your getting it now!

Anyway, last night I had a family engagement to attend to! Doesn't that sound fancy?? I was going to write "Aunty Carol's 40th Birthday", but if she reads this, I may get in trouble for calling her Aunty Carol :P Anyway, I was going to drink, but then after Friday night, I think I shall have to be avoiding acholol for some time!!! I would do a post about Friday night, but can't really remember any of it! Well moving right along...

I knew that night was going to fun from the trip there... With new roadworks and turn-offs, not to mention mum driving as well, well lets just say we got lost!!! Instead of taking a turn-off, we ended up going towards Sydney, which I thought, hey I havent been on a holiday for ages, this should be fun, but no, we ended up going to the right place afterwards!!!

The title of this post might seem strange to some, some of you may be pissing yourself with laughter, but I suppose its one of those in things, where if you weren't there, you're not in the loop... Seeing that all those people out there reading this who weren't there are probably now depressed because they aren't in the loop, let me fill them in...

At this formal gathering, they had what looked like an engine that had fallen from an over flying jet, plugged into the wall, and giving out a lot of heat. Seeing that it was quite cold last night, and me being the cold hearted bitch that I am, instead of my blood freezing, AdamMac decieded to sit right next to it, and keep warm. What was to follow was a never ending queue of people, telling me how hot it was in the room we were in.... The first time this happened I was like, okay, maybe they didn't notice the fallen jet engine blowing out HOT air... The second time, well maybe they've had too much to drink and have forgotten how a heater works... But by the third, tenth, and hundreth time, I felt like doing either one of the following...

  • Putting up a sign, saying "Yes, I am aware it is hot, that is because theres a heater!"
  • Tattooing on my forehead, "Yes, it's called a heater!"
  • Placing big arrows toward the heater with signs like, "This is making the room hot!"

I think any of the above would have been sufficient!

Another fun thing that happened last night was the on-going questions about my "girlfriends"... Or one of my favourites, when are the great grandchildren coming... These were coming from people that I hadn't seen in awhile, so they hadn't yet been informed of my tendancy to like boys... Not only this, but things like, "look how big you are?", "your too skinny, are you eating?". I felt like saying, yes I am bigger than you last saw me, but it shouldn't be that much of a surprise, seeing that I'm gonna be 21 next month, and I wasn't always going to be that small all my life!!! Back to my girlfriends, I was speaking to mum about how I should come out to the rest of the family, and we thought why not recreate history, and do it a-la my mum and her brothers scenario. Basically, what happened is my mum annoucned her pregancy with yours truly and at around about the same time, my uncle, mum's twin brother, came out... So now, all I have to do is to wait for Rachael to get pregga's and then I can let them all know... So hurry up Rachael...

Another fun thing that we noticed last night was that I'm the only single grandchild, well out of all the grandkids that can have partners, so that was something nice to have pointed out! Made my night even better :P

On the way home, by the way, we didn't get lost going home, me and mum started talking about serious things, like the future, buying houses and the wiggles... Made me do some thinking, and now starting to plan a 5 year goal thing, which should be fun...

Anyway, I have to run now, got a housewarming to go to...

Cheers,

AdamMac
Helping People Open Their Eyes, since 1997

2 Comments:

  1. princessoctober said...
    LMAO...Don't you love people who seem not to be aware of their surrondings. makes you wonder how they actually live at all. I have an idea for your coming out to your family..Just send out announcements..LOL.
    Anonymous said...
    I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding gowns christian louboutin platforms. Simple Wedding Dresses

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.