Thanks to SkankyJo (and I have noticed you've changed your name), I shall never been bored again. But it does come at a cost!! And that cost is no addiction and anger!!! What am I talking about I hear you ask!!! Well...

Well, do you know those times when your on the internet, and got nothing to do... Like nothing!! It happens to me all the time, what with living by myself and DSL!!! But a cure has come at last, a website full of junk!!!

http://www.pointlesssites.com/

The above link is a treasure chest of goodies, and a couple of what-the-fuck-are-they-on things!!! I was shown this about a couple of hours ago, and I'm already addicted!!! The thing that irrates me is that I can't finish them... Hey are my best efforts so far...

Mojo the Monkey:
A three letter word!!!

Interactive Cursor Their:
I got pretty far like 300 something, but then he pulled out this pole and wiped out the screen...

Lever Game??:
I found this game where you have to put stuff on levers and keep it above the water... So far the items I've gotten are:

  • Snowman, but he is melting?
  • Submarine
  • Octopus thing
  • Bowling ball
  • Bird house... OMG!!! Those birds shit me!!!
  • Empty jug
  • 5 additional levers
  • Some hot rock??
  • A Jesus head??

Grow Cube:
OMG!!!! Probably the most addictive one on here!!! But, AdamMac found the solution on one of the websites and finished it!!!

Grow RPG:
I can't finish this one, almost did, but I can't beat the the purple dragon!!!!

Grow Ver.2:
Finished it!! YAY!!! Without cheating!!!

Grow Ver.3:
So many things, so confusing!!!!

Anyway, I need to finish another one of those Grow ones and then bed!!!

IF anyone has any sites like this, can you send them thru please...

Cheers,

AdamMac
No longer Bored!!!

1 Comment:

  1. AdamMac said...
    I'll be able to sleep now... Just finished the RPG one!!!
    YEAH!!!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.