Before you stop reading, no I'm not doing a review on Mariah Scary's horrible movie, glitter is probably the best way to describe me right now, seeing that I'm covered in all of it from head to toe... So what is AdamMac doing, at quarter to 2 in the morning, sitting at his computer covered in glitter for? Well I've been to where else but the Diva Bar, and its been a special night!

Tonight was a night to celebrate Kylie Minogue's Birthday party and to help raise some funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation... The theme was pink, so Diva went PINK! 50 pink balloons, all blown up by yours truly :P, pink streamers, pink gels in the lights, everything was PINK!!! And people dressed up in Pink, and there was glitter everywhere!! Hence the reason I'm covered in it!!! Well, I'm covered in it because Carmela thought it might be funny to throw glitter in the air on the stage when herself and I were dancing on the stage!!! FUN FUN!!!

Diva closes at 3am!! So why am I here so early?? Well, everything I go out there now, I have to be home early... Being out and having fun at clubs is depressing me!! I can't remember the last time that I came home and was happy... And I hate the fact that I can't do that.... It couldn't have been that long?

And I think I know what the problem is... I'm not happy with myself at the moment, and I haven't been for a very long time... And I think that people must be able to see that I'm unhappy, even though I'm wearing a mile from ear to ear and dancing like a fool :P

I've been single now for over a year and a half, and I hate it! The main reason why I hate is, is because I've been going out a lot more by myself these days, I spent more time going out with myself than with friends (not that there is many of them now anyway), because I can't be bothered sitting at home by myself!!!

To make matters worse, I'm seeing couples everywhere, people are always telling me good things about their relationship and how happy they are, and here I am alone! I just really want to know, whats wrong with me??

Not gonna continue, not wanna think about it anymore, yet I know when i hit the pillow tonight, thats the first thing I'll think about, it has been for the last year!!!

3 Comments:

  1. princessoctober said...
    Adam..the best advice I could ever give you is to STOP looking...Believe me when I tell you that when your least expect it, its then you will find someone to spend your life with. Look at it this way, maybe this is the period where you figure out yourself, so that you can truely be with someone, sharing your very soul.
    Anonymous said...
    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »
    Anonymous said...
    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.