First of all, apologies to everyone because i haven't updated in a long time. To cut the story short, i haven't had the time. Over the last week, my time has been dedicated to work, radio, and getting down and having a good time.

So, at the moment, I'm catching up with a hell of a lot of sleep... Believe me, I need my beauty sleep!!

But stayed tuned, and over the next couple of days, new posts should be popping up... A lot of random blogging moments have happened in the last few days...

BTW, if you wanna quick update on the random adventures of Adam Mac before I post them here, you can go to Meghan B.'s website, as most of my partying time was spent with her..

Q. Whats black, white and red all over??
A. A Newspaper!!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.