As many of you would know, I live by myself!! I live in a little apartment in St. Kilda. Its close to the city, close to clubs and walking distance to work! Its great... But, with all good things there has to be some bad things...

  • My neighbours are old... Here I was thinking that I would be moving into a hip apartment, full of cool young people, but clearly I was wrong. There aren't even the type of old people you would wanna hang out with, like do you know how some old people are fun to hang out with, well these people are the complete opposite!!! Sometimes I feel, that I'm living below a retirement home... For some reason, I think that my dream of falling in love with my hot neighbour isn't gonna happen, seeing that I don't have one!!! BUT, on the otherhand, the apartment next door is empty... fingers crossed!! :P
  • My car spot is a bitch to get into... I have to reverse parallel park!! And anyone who knows how good my driving is, lol, knows what a great parker I am!! Depending on the mood that I'm in, it can take a good 2 or 3 times to get into!!! To make matters worse, there is an evil lady whose balcony is just above my parking spot, and she must hear me drive up, because she always comes out and watches me park now... I swear to god she must find it amusing, because why else would she need to come out everytime?? I reckon she keeps a blackboard on her balcony and marks the number of times I attempt to park and tallies it up each week to see how much I improve, or well get worse some weeks :P Then I can just imagine who going inside and calling her friends saying, " Awww, he only took 3 times this week, which is better than last weeks average!"... Grrr, she is EVIL!! I can always see a little smirk on her face!!!
  • It gets lonely... There is only a certain amount of times you can read the same book, and watch the same DVD over and over again!!! And I can't get a pet, seeing that I'm not allowed them... I think that without the internet now, I would be pulling my hair out!!!!
  • I miss my family!! Didn't think that I would be saying that, but I do... I probably miss my little sister, and watching her grow up everyday... So long as she doesn't forget my name, I'm happy!!!

But of course, it all isn't doom and gloom... There are a lot of good things as well...

Well only 9 months of my lease left... And then I have to think about whether or not I move in with someone...

If you wanna see pics of the house, just click on the CLICK HERE under the pics option on the side bar!

5 Comments:

  1. princessoctober said...
    Hey, Adam ...maybe the neighbor lady that watches you park thinks your cute..LOL. I hate parallel parking too. I am the same way i can't do without it taking several tries and a lot of cussing..LOL.
    princessoctober said...
    Hey, Adam, Thanks I thought I "lost" you...LOL.
    Anonymous said...
    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »
    Anonymous said...

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.