OMG!! There is so many movies to see at the cinemas lately, that I can't keep up!! Sad thing is that I wanna read these before I see them, so far, in two weeks, I've read Brokeback, 2 books from the Chronicles of Narnia!!!, and almost all of Memoirs of a Geisha!! If they are anything like that books, I'm so gonna cry!!!

On another note, the last post was my 100th!! Thats right, 101 times I've blogged!! I KNOW!! How sad, just goes to show that I have no life!!!

Looked at a place today... I loved it!! SO fingers crossed... and toes and anything else I can think of to cross...

SOFTBALL UPDATE!!

Played my first game in ages, what with stitches, rainstorms and holidays, I haven't played in ages!! Quick note on the stitches, I got a mole cut out in my arm, no cancer!!!, but a lovely scar!!! It so hot right now!!!

Anyway, back to softball today... We won, but to no help of me whatsoever, I couldn't hit the ball to a good spot, always in the air to the pitcher!!! Why?, I hear you ask, well I was distracted by the pitcher... He had a mullet!!! Yes LouLou a mullet, possible one of the worst I had ever seen, it was like a Tupae (okay i can't spell, its been how long since I've had an education??) on the top of his head... The second time to bat, I kept thinking to myself that he possibly couldn't have picked this and he just had a misfortunate battle with a pair of clippers, so I got over them!!! Walking up to bat the second time, I was happy, I had gotten over it, UNTIL I saw it, the green and black Moomoo in their sidelines. And to top it all off, it was Black and Green horizontal stripes!!! I know, some people have NO fashion sense, I know I'll be shedding a tear for that poor unfortunate woman tonight!! So i failed miserably the second time I went out to bat!!! I figured third time lucky, I've gotten over the MooMoo ( this time I was telling my self that she had all her other clothes in washing machine, so she was forced to wear her curtains she brought in the 1970's, she had no choice!!) Walking to the plate I saw the last thing to distract me... Back to the mullet, As I said before I wiped it off as a mistake, until I saw the coloured dots on the back of it!! This obviously meant that he had done it on purpose!! Kinda made me wanna cry!! So, I hit the ball back at him, I was blinded by his stupidness!! Another tear I'll have to shed tonight!!!

So yeah, a couple of pointless stories for you all...

One quick note, I've been at Optus for 6 months now!! GO ME!!! That means I've answered the phone "This is Adam, how can I help you??", this many times, [------------------------------------------------------------------] Or maybe more!!! But I'm loving it, so it's all good!!!

Until the 102nd post, I love you all like Jenny loves cakes!!!

MWAH!!!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.