So the move is happening... And with the move came all the building of furniture!!!

I love building stuff, its even better when you've had an hour and a half sleep, and you've got a massive hang over because the club that i frequent so much is only 20 minutes walk away! And you have the help of the every available Aunty, drag queen, who hasn't had any sleep...

We managed to put together the television unit, the bookcase and the bed!! It took so long to build, and we couldn't find a hammer, but we were resourceful and ended up using the rubber end of a club lock to get all the little nails put in... We didn't need to use it that much, which was good... We were so manly and butch!! Thank god we could find a screwdriver, I'd hate to imagine what we would have used instead... Maybe a nail file!! Who knows!!

Still got some stuff to put together, and the sofas should be arriving in 2-3 weeks! Lots of fun... Got lots of photos of the before and after furniture! Heaps of fun! They'll be put on my other MSN blog soon... I'll give you guys a yell when they are up there...

Apparently my phone is connected, but it doesn't like me, so meh! It will all be sorted out soon... I hope!!

Nothing else much exciting!! Sleeping lots and playing shit loads of PS2!! I love it!!

Anyhoo, back to work chickens, will have the internet connected next week hopefully, so I'll be on there chickadees...

Nites to you all!!! MWAH!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Best of luck in your new home Adam! Hope it's all you hoped it would be and more.
    Anonymous said...
    I have nothing to respond to this email except GAY PEOPLE CAN'T PUT THINGS TOGETHER!!!!
    AdamMac said...
    I resent that comment, you should see my place, it is put together very well!!! So meh!!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.