Another self-exploration one, this one comes from the lovely Ryan aka Quirky Turkey. He has been ever so kind enough to let me borrow this, so you can see his answers at his world famous blog... www.turkeyexposed.blogspot.com Quailty stuff to be found there....

Basic Information:

Full name:
Adam James Mac
D.O.B: 10th July 1985
Star sign: Cancer
Eye Color: Hazel, but sometimes this cool green colour
Hair Color: Dark Brown with Blonde Tips
Height: Dont Know
Weight: Not answering
Hobbies/Interests: Books, Music, and Softball
Pets: Three cats

A Few Of My Fav Things:

Fav. Color: Green
Fav. Animal: Snakes
Fav. Singer: I looooove Missy Higgins
Fav. Song: At the moment, anything from Avenue Q
Fav. Movie: Dont have one!
Fav. Television Show: Havent watched TV in ages....
Fav. Food: Dont have one!

Sum Deep & Meaningful Questions:

Sexuality: Gay
How much bf/gf you had in life: I''ve had a couple of girlfriends, and one main boyfriend, but nothing much!
Fav. Body part of the same sex: Eyes, the "V"
You like it when ppl: Are real...
You hate it when ppl: Fuck me around!
What you like most: I love being around people that care about me! All my friends
What you hate most: I hate not being in control!
The best thing about yourself: Dont know!
What are your ambitions for the future: I just wanna win!

Do I Believe In?:

Myself: Not all the time!
My friends: Where the fuck would I be without my friends??
Santa Claus: If you dont believe you dont recieve
Tooth Fairy: Never did and never will
Destiny/Fate: Dont know, I think everyone has a purpose, sometimes they just don't find it!
Angels: Everyone has a guardian angel somewhere!
Ghosts: Scary story, when I was little I saw to god I saw a ghost, so I kinda do believe!
UFO'S: Dont know??

Friends & Life:

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, sad and single, but if anyone knows someone....
Who's the loudest: Meghan B!~
Who's the shyest: I dont have shy friends, they are all as loud, if not loudy then me!
Who cheers you up more than anyone else? I dont know, I love being around Mick, coz he always makes me laugh!
Angers you more than anyone else? Whoever cancels on me!!
Makes you think about your emotions more? Tim, in a secret D&M spot!!!
Scares you more than anyone else? I dont get scared very often!
Who do u get advice from: A lot of people give me advice, but stupid me usually doesn't use it!
Who do you cry to? My bestie!
When did you cry the most: In a bad stage of my life... but I don't wanna go there!! Have cried a bit lately, and not scared to admit it!
What's the best feeling in the world?: Knowing that I have plently of people around me, that care for me!
Worst feeling: Too many!
Have you ever been in love? I'd like to think so, but I dont think I've found that person yet!
Whats the one thing you can't live without? Friends and family

Miscellaneous:

What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Avenue Q, even though its probably the best cd at the moment, admitting you own musical soundtracks on CD isnt the best thing!
Are you a daredevil? If I'm in the mood!!
Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Not that I can remember, maybe when I was drunk??
Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? No
Do fish have feelings? Maybe??? Do they cry???
Are you trendy? Ummm no! But sometimes I try to be!
What are your nicknames? Adam Mac, Precious, Honey Child...
How many people have a crush on you right now? None, and if they do, what the hell are you thinking??
What's your favourite season? Winter, cold you can snuggle up to people!
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Dont know!
What do you have for breakfast? I dont, one less meal in my day!
Who or what would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Zarine, or maybe Ugly D!
Who is the prettiest girl you know? Dont know!
Have you ever voted for something like Big Brother or Australian Idol? Yes, how do you think Casey won??
What are your favourite girls names? Emma, Sophie
What are your favourite boys names? Jack, Nathan
Do you prefer to be in charge, or let other people make the decisions? In charge!
What do you think people think of you when they first meet you? Apparently, this is coming from people I've recently met, I've got a lot of attitude!! Don't know why they would think that!
Have you skinny dipped with ppl b4, if so where and with whom: Yes... And no comment...
What color underwear are you wearing now: Grey Bonds Trunks
Been so drunk you blacked out: No, but ive spent a lot of time vomitting in a garden and sitting on the kitchen floor with a towel over my head coz the lights were too bright!
Had an imaginary friend: Yes, I can't get real ones!!
Had a crush on a teacher: No

They you go, another one done....

Big Thanks to Quirkey Turkey www.turkeyexposed.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hey adam.....great entry once again always gives me a laugh when i read them.....hope u have a fab day tomorrow and nite tonite if u go to peel look me up
    cheers
    timmy
    Anonymous said...
    *sniff*
    I make you laugh?! Awww Precious. Bless your soul. I even make you laugh when I fertilise traffic lights? Oh you're so easy... :p
    Anonymous said...
    You love Missy Higgins?? I know you said that just to piss me off....

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.