Basically, do you know those emails that people send you asking about everything... well here is mine!!!

Feel free to copy and paste in your own comments, if you wanna take away the spotlight from me... Bitches!!!

BASICS:
1. Full Name: Adam James Mac, won't put my last name, stalkers and all!!!
2. Nicknames: Adam Mac, Precious, Honey Child, etc.
3. School: Currently defered from the University of Melbourne
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 19, 20 on Sunday!!!
5. Date you Regularly blow them out: 10th Of July
6. Single/Taken: Sadly Single.... if you'd like to change it... go ahead!!
7. Favourite Colour: Green
8. Hair Colour: Dark Brown, with Blonde tips
9. Eyes: Hazel, but sometimes an awesome green colour! I love my eyes!!
10. Zodiac Sign: Cancer

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Cheated on someone: No
2. Lied in order to get something you wanted: Who hasn't
3. Done drugs: No
4. Skinny Dipped: Yes
5. Been in love: Yes
6 Broken the law: Yes
7. Been Hospitalized: No
8. Betrayed someone that trusted you: Yes
9. Cried over a member of the opposite sex: No
10. Been to Africa: What a random question but no, like question 6, if you wanna change it you can!

FAVOURITES:
1. Sound: Anything soft and soothing
2. Smell: The Ocean
3. Movie: Don't have one, but was moved by Latter Days
4. Thing to do in your spare time: ATM, Jigsaw Puzzles, sad but true... and I love a good book
5. Non-alcoholic drink: They are such things??
6. Alcoholic Drink: Smirnoff Ice with Raspberry
7. Food: Anything except Vegies
8. Restaurant: Don't go to many resturants, like 6 and 10...
9. Ice-Cream Flavour: Had the best ice cream in New Zealand, I think it was Honeycomb with real honeycomb pieces in it!
10. Thing about the opposite sex: Friendships

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU:
1. Cried: Last week, sad but true
2. Spoke on the phone: When am I not on the phone!
3. Went away on holidays: Last month, went to 12 Apostles for a weekend away!
4. Wrote a letter: Do emails count??
5. Kissed someone: Last week
6. Got Drunk: A couple of months ago!
7. Threw up: Last time I got really, really drunk!!
8. Missed someone you love: All the time!! No, seriously haven't loved anyone for a while!
9. Visited your grandparents: I'm living with my grandma!
10. Laughed (really laughed): Can't remember, see 6, 10, and 8 aboves!

THE FUTURE:
1. Do you want to get married: Unless its made legal, I can't!!!
2. Do you want to have kids: Maybe Adoption
3. Future Son’s name: ??
4. Future daughter’s name: ??
5. What do you want to be when you grow up: I'm not growing up!
6. Which of your friends do you think you will still know in 20 years time: Tim!! Love Ya Buddy! They are more people, but Tim is my bestie so I had to put him!
7. Which of your friends are you sure you won’t know in 20 years time: Ummmm
8. Where would you most like to live: Penthouse Apartment in some big city!!
9. Dream job if history, salary and qulifications didn't matter: Zoo Keeper
10. One place in the world you most want to visit: Africa, Japan, Antartica

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT:
1. The person that sent this to you: Umm, can't remember who sent it to me, but commenters who change this can say something nice about ME!!!
2. Nuclear War: They make pretty clouds
3. Your parents: I love my mum!
4. The opposite sex: They make great friends!
5. Taxes: You get money in July!
6. Osama: Umm, he will die soon
7. Fascism: Chickens
8. Pollution: It helps clear out my thoart, Cough Cough
9. Public Transport: Pretty trains
10. Your own sex: Where do I start?? Lol

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. God: Yes
2. Religion: No
3. Abortion: Its the person's choice, they must know the consequences
4. Santa: So long as he gives me presents! If you don't believe you don't recieve
5. Love at first sight: Yes, its happened!
6. Love: Yes
7. Marriage: Sometimes
8. Aliens: Yes, I'm sure some of the people I know must be...
9. Education: Yes I had a good one! And I wanna become a teacher!
10. Horoscopes/Clairvoyants: Touchy Subject

WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. Air con or open windows (car): Air Con when driving, windows otherwise
2. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
3. Blondes or Brunettes: Blondes
4. Deaf or Blind: Deaf
5. Glass half empty or half full: Empty
6. Heads or Tail: Head
7. Radio or TV: Radio
8. Fire or Ice: Ice
9. Boys or girls: Boys
10. The thrill of the chase or enjoying the capture: Chase

RIGHT NOW:
1. What are you wearing: White Shirt with Black and Red Stripes, White T-Shirt under it, Jeans, Brown Bonds Boxers, Black Belt, Odd socks and runners! And my pink bracelet supporting Breast Cancer!
2. What are you doing: Typing this and listening to Avenue Q
3. What time is it: 10:51pm
4. How much money do you have in your wallet: If I answer this I will cry!
5. What should you probably be doing (instead of wasting time with this quiz): Nothing, I have time to burn!!
6. What was the last thing you ate: Maccas
7. When: ABout twenty minutes ago!
8. Who are you thinking about: Everyone who is gonna read this and go OMFG!
9. What are you listening to: Avenue Q, "It's okay to be gay""- Pisser of a song, love the whole soundtrack! "Evelyones a little bit lacist!"
10. What are you going to do after you finish this quiz: Going to see Tim, and go cruising

Thanks for taking the time to read it, now comment!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.