This post isn't coming from my lovely humble abode in Werribee, its coming from the place were I am living for the next week... Thats right... Adam Mac is house-sitting... I'm currently situated in a nice little house in Altona Meadows, house-sitting for a friend...

Those who read Meghan B.'s blog will realise that she is no longer at home, so she is going to be staying with me while I house-sit! Should be fun!!!

Quick update on the job-hunting... still nothing, my resume is everywhere, just gotta wait now till I can get a reply!!! Please hire me!!!! Anyone, anywhere!!

Been at the National State theatre today, rehearsing for the National Ballet School's Mid Year performance- The Flintstones! Loads of fun, been a bit of work, but enjoyable. Had a relaxing drink (Coke- I was driving!!) with the director and a cast member, who surprising wasn't as "stuck-up" as I thought they would be, apparently there is a lot more to dancers than a good-looking face, flexibility, and a good body!! Can you believe it??

Went to a mates place today and had a lovely D&M with his mum, yes you read right, his mum... She had had a bit to drink but what she told me really stuck in my head, and I think I'm gonna need to thank her for that!! She's given me a lot to think about!! And its always nice to have people say nice things to you!!! Loves It!!

Anyways its getting pretty late, and I think I should get some sleep!! Big day and night planned tomorrow...

Till next time....

P.S. Must apologize for the lack of postage lately, been a bit distracted!! Sorry, do you still love me??

Played indoor mixed netball on Thursday night and am complete and utterly buggered!! Thats right, I am screwed!!! Some of my toes have got band-aids to stop the blisters from rubbing... Then there is the muscle pain... I never knew so many of my muscles good hurt at the same time... I'm even hurting in places I never knew I had muscles!!! We lost, mainly because of the amount of fouls I got, but I wasn't stepping, I SWEAR!!! It was my first game, so back off!!!

What else is news for Mister Mac?? Well, my love life is very sad as usual!!! No-one special, very disappointing... Who knows, maybe one day Adam Mac will find someone???

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Missy Higgins sux

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.