Well my sort of week, Friday to today comes to an end today! Adam Mac is going back home. He already farewelled the adorable Meghan B., who has left for the otherside of the world, a.k.a. Melbourne! It's very disappointing to see her go, but if thats what has to happen, I don't want to get involved!

The last couple of days have been a blast, from romantic candle-lit dinners, bingo, clubbing, meeting new people, seeing old friends, fighting with people, cooking dishes never heard of, not fighting with people, driving everywhere and dogs!!! Been a busy week!!

You should also note the new blogs appearing on the side bar, these are of friends and intend to be interesting reads!!!

Now they are some funny stories, that I think I should fill you in about, over the past couple of days the following have happened:

  • Went to pick up Meghan B. from Hair rehearsals and were greeted by the cast members with a welcoming "Adam B. McKinley", very funny... They seem like a good group of people, and if what Meghan has said about them is true, then the production must be fucken awesome!! Book your tickets now...
  • Meghan and myself decied to venture into the art of cooking... yes thats right, me and meghan strapped on the aprons and chefs hats and prepared a culminary delight, never heard of in this world!! Not quite sure of the name of it, we didn't make one up, but it was a mixture of rice, tomato paste, brocolli, spices- lots of spice i.e. oregano, chinese 5 spice, cumin, ginger, curry powder!!! Lots of fun, then to top it all off it was finished off with a bit of hundreds and thousands... Dont believe me, I've got the photos on my phone to prove it! Take this, top it off with green cordial and have it by candle-light and it was very romantic!!! BTW, there is nothing between Meghan and myself!
  • Went to bingo on monday night, I have not laughed so much in my life!!! It was your normal bingo, it was a "drag bingo", in which the whole thing is ran by two drag queens, absolutely hilarious!!! Had the time of my life!
  • Went out on Saturday with the usual bunch of people, Timmotheus, Meghan B., Chris, Jody aka Miss Anastacia Beaverhousen!!!, and the lovely Mick! It a maverlous time, never danced so crazy before, for a sober person! But you know... BELLIES!!!
  • Went to National rehearsals, where they have apparently lost a flat?? Don't ask me how???
  • Had the school musicals of "Henry", lots of fun!! And also watched last year's musical... must say I was impressed!!

I can't think of anything else that happened, there probably was a lot more, but can't remember!!! I know I had an awful lot of D&M's which is a good thing, finally getting stuff of my chest!!!

Anyhoo, till next time, have fun... And now I'm back in Werribee, look out for the Green Hyundai!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Adam, Adam, Adam...
    Whats wrong of late? I have just been reading over your blogs (DODO World has just re-allowed them) and it says that you feel like you can only trust one person or something. To me it seems you arent allowing anyone in thus not giving yourself the oppurtunity to trust others. Its like of late only one person is worthy of your time and to heck with anyone else. I am not attacking you in anyway so please dont take me tha wrong way, i know that i plan things late and that u do have a life but once in while u could pop in for a chat, u know that the last time we went out was the night i got with bobby and that was 3 months ago?! whats happening Adam have i done something to piss u off and make u not want to be mates wit me??
    Anonymous said...
    Bet you're glad you're home! Nothing beats home cooking. Poor Megan B - you sure let her down as a friend, letting her go off like that. U r much too busy to help a friend who needed you, I think.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.