With the new job, comes the drive that I have to do every morning. I don't mind it, I like to drive, apart from the fact that I still haven't gotten my CD player replaced. It just means now that I have to listen to my music on my mobile, not an issue. The thing that probably irritates me the most, is the attitude of people on the road.

I'm sure that I've talked about how I've wanted to change the typical signals that drivers use on here, but I can't remember which post it was on. But there is really no need to try and do that anymore, seeing that no one uses signals anymore.

I see it as only polite to signal thanks when someone lets you merge into their lane. A simple acknowledgment would be nice. Just a little thing to say thanks. That never happens anymore, it seems the only signals that people know how to make, are the 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing' arm lifty up thing, and the traditional bird.

Its just a little thing that irritates me on my drive to work, so if you are on the road don't forget to signal a little sign of thanks, it will brighten up that persons day.

... is non existent!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.