Yesterday was not the best day.

I went and saw The Seeker which I thought looked really good. Even though it did seem like a bit of cross between Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings, I still wanted to see it. I was pretty disappointed with it. The acting was horrible, as were some of the shots during the film. I have never wanted to leave during a movie before, while there was that one time during Saw 3 when I thought I was going to vomit but thats a whole other story. So I sat there for what felt like an eternity and painlessly endured it.

To make matters worse, when I left the cinemas I pulled my iPod out of pocket and found that I had accidentally broken it. Sometime during the one and a half hours I wasted watching that film, I had leaned against my pocket and inadvertently smashed the screen. Now my iPod still works, its just that I don't have a screen anymore. It makes it a bit hard to pick a song, and to see what song is playing, but it still works nonetheless.

Being the optimistic *cough cough* person that I am, I have still managed to see this bad situation in a good light. I think that this will give me the opportunity to regain my love for songs that were on my iPod but I never really listened too. I'm sure a lot of people are the same. Whenever they add a new album, that album is almost constantly played, and all the other couple of thousand of songs are neglected. So I figured that if I couldn't pick what I was listening to, I would just have it on random and listen to everything.

After 24 hours I realised two things about myself. The first is that I have a really unique selection of music. The second is that I have really bad taste in music. Well not bad, but rather embarrassing to other people. It's a collection of musicals, camp classics, gay icons, new pop/R 'n B and the occasional cover band rock song. Sometimes even I found myself getting embarrassed whenever a certain song came on, and wanted to be able to see the screen so I could make sure the next one wasn't as bad, in case anyone around me could hear it.

All the more reason why I need to buy a new one. Oh and I saw that at J.B. the new 4 GB Nano was marked down from $199 to $197! It must be a sign!!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.