I know that you read this, and I know that you've always said why I never do a post about you, well now I'm going to!


If you haven't figured it out yet, this blog post is all going to be about my mum! Not your mum, but mine!

My mum is the unsung hero of our family. She does everything and anything imaginable. From cooking to cleaning, she does it all. She works her arse off at work, and yet still manages to find the time to organise everyone! I know how she manages to find the time, its because she doesn't spend anytime on herself. Whenever she does something, she always puts us in front of her, and makes sure we have everything before she gets things for herself.

At times, I know she must think that I don't love her, but I do. There isn't anyone out there who would come close to her. She is always there for me, always have been, and hopefully always will be. Whenever I need to shoulder to cry on, or a good bitch, I can always go to her.

Everyone says celebrities or sport stars are their heroes, but in my case it would be my mum*. She has been through so much in her life, and I admire that she was able to get through it all. If I turn out to be at least half as good a person as she is, then I'll be extremely happy.

So there you go, you finally got a post all about you :P

LOVE YA MUM!

*How corny can you get? But its true!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.