I'm addicted to both of them. MySpace I'm addicted to a little bit more, mainly because I've had it longer, but in the short time that I've had a facebook, I'm surprised at how much I'm actually getting into it.

Each of them have their own pros and cons. Each one has something that makes me like a little bit better than the other one. By doing this post, it just highlights the fact that I have no life whatsoever!

The thing that I like about facebook is all the applications you can add. I'm loving scrabble on there, as well as the vampire application. For some reason, its really exciting to know that I'm turning people into vampires and making my own little army.

The other thing that I like about facebook is the ability to stalk your friends. Ummm.... That came out a little bit wrong. I meant to say, it's not to know what your friends are up to and who they are talking too, and who they have added as friends, etc. Ok, so maybe still seeming just a little bit wrong.

The thing I don't really like about facebook, and where MySpace wins, is that you can't show your own personal flair on Facebook. I mean in terms of profile layout and design. On facebook, its pretty much set out for you and you can just move things around on your page.

As you've probably guessed, I love MySpace for that exact reason. I'm able to express myself via my own little page. I think that also because I've been using MySpace a lot longer, I feel more comfortable using it. Its a lot more user friendly than what facebook is, just ask Jo!

From a stalkers point of view**, MySpace is better if you wanna be able to look at random people and get carried away with their friends. Whereas if you wanna keep the stalking to your own circle, facebook is probably the way to go.

Until they combine the two, I'll have to stick with swapping between, as I can't see myself giving up either one of them anytime soon.

*stolen from Jedica
**we are talking the nice harmless stalker that mainly checks things for gossip purrposes

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.