Ok, I'll be doing a couple of these... This is the first one. It's the first sentence from the first post of each month!

January: New Year's was massive in the land of Adam Mac...

February: OMG!! There is so many movies to see at the cinemas lately, that I can't keep up!!

March: So I'm a bitch!

April: On Sunday, it was so good...

May: Ok, If you've just jumped on and seen this post, then you may have noticed a slight change in C Grade Personality.

June: Well not that busy, but I'm sure you've gotten the idea...

July: In case you may or may not have noticed, AdamMac has kinda disappeared, what from MSN, blogger and other Internet commitments I have...

August: Ok, I didn't want to do it, I was trying to fight the urges and the temptations, but couldn't resist, I've done it...

September: Well my tongue has anyway!!

October: Yesterday I was having a day with the girls.

November: I hate doing grocery shopping.

December: I have no motivation...

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.