Long absence. Been working like crazy. Ummm also started writing. I know its not my thing, but had an idea come into my head, and the only way to clear it is to type it or write it out. Still in the beginning stages, but kinda excited on the way things are panning out.

Work has kinda taken out a lot out of me. But I'm still loving every bit of it. Couldn't be more excited, and actually enjoy going to work everyday. The people are awesome, and yeah.

This week has been pretty crappy, probably one of the worst weeks I've had this year. It just seems that the bad news just doesn't stop coming. Well fingers crossed that it does, otherwise I don't know what I'd do.

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.