Today has been spent preparing for the party that is going to happen tonight. Over 5 hours of non-stop 80s music is lined up, with heaps of alcohol and food. So it should be a fun night. Now just counting down the hours till I can start drinking. Whats a respectable time to start consuming shit loads of booze?

Work has been pretty interesting, I move to a new store on Friday, completely brand new, being built as we speak, and in three months if all goes to plan, then I'll be moving up the retail ladder. Very exciting indeed. I do have to drive a bit, and I'm gonna miss the girls I'm working with at the moment, but I need to make some sacrifices if I wanna move up.

Had a couple of more sleepless nights, this time over something different, but as usual I'm not ready to talk about that stuff on here.

Anyway, I gotta go...

Hmmm... Midday can't be too early :P

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, vintage wedding!?! Christian Louboutin Sandal Flower Girls

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.