Quick update...

AdamMac won't be appearing on MSN or MySpace for about two weeks. If I do jump on, its only quickly to check something.

The reason is because I'm staying in Williamstown for a couple of days this week, and next week is the Werribee Secondary College musical, so I'll be a busy little beaver.

What does this mean to you?

Well nothing really, but if you need to get in contact with me, make sure you email it to my hotmail address, and not leave me a MySpace comment because I may not read it until its too late!

Till I make a return, love you all chickens :P

AdamMac.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hehehe, 'beaver'...

    Lou.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.