Ok, so maybe its been a tad bit too long since my last post. Like over a week!! I feel like its been like a year since my last post! Like I think of things to post about, but then I just forget them when I have to post. And then when I remember them, I just can't get motivated to do a post about them, and try to do something funny!!

A couple of interesting things have happened to me, had the musical, had a Face2Face thing where I met customers, gotten drunk a couple of times, all fun times! But really nothing that has struck me as needing to do a post!

I'll try and think of some things to write about, but just can't be bothered at the moment!

Till then, I'll be on MySpace, damn you and you addictivenes!!!

A.Mac
Lazy

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.