Apparently they can save your life, but they can also make you look like shit!!!

On a recent Peel Saturday night adventure, where else would I be on a Saturday night??? It was about 6:30, and I was making my way home, and started to feel a bit sleepy... Noticed that my car was slightly moving to the right when I didn't want it to... Noticed that my head was getting sore from hitting the steering wheel, okay so thats a lie but it just reminded me of a funny story; sitting on the train on the way to work, this guy was sitting in the bunch of seats in front of me, and do you know when people start to fall asleep, and their heads straight slowly falling forward, well this guy was doing that. But he musn't have been really tired, coz he'd snap out of it, and then start doing it again. I started to ignore it, and read my book, when all of a sudden, I hear this massively loud bang!! It was the guy in front of me, he had hit his head on the next set of chairs in front of him... He looked around and had this massive red mark on his forehead, which leads me to another funny story, but if I go into that, it will just lead into another story, and another... Just a couple of words to jog some of your memories, LouLou's in particalur. Practice History Exam!!

Anyway back to the original story! I pulled over at the servo/KFC near the westgate... pulled over and fell asleep.... 3 HOURS LATER!! I woke up!! I looked like I had woken from the dead!!! My hair was like it is when you wake up, boofy, I was a faint pale white, and I was all sweaty, because it was very hot in my car... Needless to say, it may have saved my life, but it didn't look like it if someone had of come past...

Note to self, no 15 powernaps if I'm on the way to somewhere, only on the way home!!! Unless maybe if I'm going to a fancy dress party, and I'm planning on looking like a zombie!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.